The Motorized Hose Reel (MHR) for normal and light-duty vehicle workshops
If your workshop has a high ceiling to accommodate larger vehicles, you will need hose reels that can wind the hose all the way back on the reel. With no hoses hanging down you can also operate other appliances in the workshop such as cranes or lifts. With the hose out of the way it also limits potential damage to vehicles or personnel.
- Use in general and light duty vehicle workshops with a low ceiling where overhead cranes are used.
- Easy to operate
- Efficient exhaust extraction
Easy to operate
A number of control devices are available if you want a problem-free exhaust extraction system. Whether you choose a wall-mounted control unit, pendulum controls or even radio control, the motorised hose reel is easy to use and enables extraction of hazardous exhaust gases.
Efficient exhaust extraction
Whether you install a single hose reel with fan attached or a number of hose reels with a control system, the motorised hose reel offers an efficient exhaust solution. With a number of options you can determine the complexity of your system to suit your budget, always ensuring that the hazardous exhaust gases do not represent a risk for persons in the workshop.
The heart of the MHR features a new type of motor, a tubular motor which sits in the center of the hose drum. The motor compartment in the reel leg is sealed off with a branded service hatch, to protect electrical components but still accommodate easy service. The MHR comes in 850- and 1050-mm drum width and can be supplied with an optional automatic valve.
A hose reel alone, won't do much!
The Motorized Hose Reel (MHR) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Integrated spring steel wire hose: ES
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Magnetic Grabber
- Pneumatic Grabber
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
- Metal exhaust nozzle: MEN
- Emission testing nozzle: AU
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• relative humidity max. 80%
Options and accessories
Scope of supply
(47 x 32 x 45 in. )
(61x 32 x 45 in. )
Features & Benefits
The Motorized Hose Reel (MHR) is in accordance with the following directives:
- 2006/42/EU Machine Directive
and is in conformity with the following harmonized standard:
- EN 12100:2010
- EN 61000-6-1:2007