The REC is a rubber nozzle with a spring clip
The REC nozzle is highly suitable for Plymovent’s fixed extractors and exhaust hose reels.
Recommended for today’s trucks, motorcycles, private cars and especially vehicles with twin exhaust pipes. The REC is designed to take in ambient cooling air thereby reducing the exhaust emission temperature. The nozzle is composed of moulded, high temperature resistant rubber. It also includes a CO-outlet for measuring emission values.
The REC is also equipped with an inner spring clip in order to strengthen the connection with the exhaust pipe.
The REC-D is a variety of the REC nozzle that includes a damper to close off systems that are not in use.
- Car repair
- Service facilities
- Auto repair shops
- All nozzles are easy and quick to connect and disconnect
- The oval adapter can work on dual exhaust pipes
Find a friend for this (lonely) nozzle
The REC nozzle can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Integrated spring steel wire hose: ES
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Motorised spring-assisted hose reel: MSHR
- Hose Reel on Rail
- Hose Reel on Boom
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.