The Spring-operated Extraction hose Reel (SER) is a hose reel to store your exhaust extraction hose
The spring-operated hose reel has proven its reliability as it has been used for many years in various vehicle workshops all over the world. Plymovent succeeded in improving the SER ever more especially against sheering what happens if the hose needs to be pulled sideways. The SER hose reel operates smoothly because of the spring balanced operation, which makes it easy to use. Simply pull down the hose and it locks in the desired position. Pull again and the hose rewinds to the adjustable end stop.
- General vehicle application workshops where you can easily reach the hose
- Solid and maintenance free
- Efficient exhaust extraction
Solid and maintenance free
The sturdy spring cartridge provides the power for hoses up to 12,5 m thereby covering a large operational area. The sealed drum means smooth operation and protects the hose from everyday wear and tear. The SER can be installed either on the wall or on the ceiling. For heavier hose a double spring version is available.
Efficient exhaust extraction
Whether you install a single hose reel with fan attached or a number of hose reels with a control system, the spring operated hose reel, offers an efficient exhaust solution. With a number of options you can determine the complexity of your system to suit your budget, always ensuring that the hazardous exhaust gases do not represent a risk for persons in the workshop.
This hose reel needs a partner in crime!
The spring-operated extraction hose reel (SER) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Integrated spring steel wire hose: ES
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Magnetic Grabber
- Pneumatic Grabber
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
- Metal exhaust nozzle: MEN
- Emission testing nozzle: AU
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• relative humidity max. 80%
Options and accessories
Scope of supply
Features & Benefits
The Spring-operated Extraction hose Reel (SER) is in accordance with the following directives:
- 2006/42/EU Machine Directive
and is in conformity with the following harmonized standard:
- EN 12100:2010
- EN 61000-6-1:2007