Easy and safe operation with the Test Facility Nozzle
The TFN is highly suitable for Plymovent’s fixed extractors and exhaust hose reels.
The Test Facility Nozzle (TFN) is a vehicle exhaust removal device, suited for all vehicles. The nozzle cart is primarily used in service stations where the vehicles may be operated indoors for equipment checks. In some countries it is mandatory to check the exhaust emissions of a vehicle during service checks without interfering with the tailpipe.
The sliding panel on the front of the nozzle enables the operator to use an opacimeter to measure the emissions of the vehicle in a safe way without being exposed to harmful exhaust gases. The flat tray is a perfect surface to position test equipment and/or laptops. With its swivel wheels the nozzle is flexible and easy to move. The rubber flaps prevent damage to the vehicle when the TFN is positioned behind the exhaust pipe.
- Service facilities
- Emission testing
- Full stainless-steel unit
- Sliding panel to enable the use of an opacimeter in a safe way
- Flat tray functions as perfect surface to position test equipment or laptops
- Protective rubber flaps to avoid vehicle damage
- Easy to maneuver
This nozzle needs a partner in crime
The Test Facility Nozzle can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Integrated spring steel wire hose: ES
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Motorised spring-assisted hose reel: MSHR
- Hose Reel on Rail
- Hose Reel on Boom
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
(25.5 x 17.7 x 35.8 in)
(25.5 x 17.7 x 29 in.)
up to 250°C (482°F)
Scope of supply
(31 x 27.5 x 20 in.)