This adjustable nozzle is ideal for hard-to-reach tailpipes
The Truck Extraction Nozzle is highly suitable for Plymovent’s fixed extractors and exhaust hose reels.
The Truck Extraction Nozzle (TEN) is an adjustable nozzle which can connect to tailpipes that are hard to reach and/or have an irregular shape. With the clever designed ball and socket joint the TEN offers 360° flexibility and accommodates a touchless interface between the nozzle and the exhaust pipe, capturing virtually all exhaust gases at the source.
- EURO 6 tailpipes
- EPA 07 tailpipes
- Truck repair
- Service facilities
- 360° flexibility with the smart designed ball and socket joint
- Easy locking mechanism with quarter turn locking handle
- Rotating wheels with brakes
- Removable magnetic hose coupling positioner for 150 mm (6 in.) hose
- Compatible with all Plymovent exhaust hoses
Easy to operate
The TEN can be connected to any existing exhaust removal system by connecting the nozzle to the TEN’s hose coupling positioner. The detachable magnetic hose coupling positioner allows the operator to position the hose on any desired magnetic surface. The height, angle and length of the nozzle can simply be adjusted and thereby can be used for servicing different tailpipe configurations. With its compact design it is easy to store when not in use.
Find a friend for this (lonely) nozzle
The TEN can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Integrated spring steel wire hose: ES
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Motorised spring-assisted hose reel: MSHR
- Hose Reel on Rail
- Hose Reel on Boom
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
up to 400°C (752°F)
Scope of supply
(31 x 47 x 59 in.)